About the role
We are looking for someone who has an all round knowledge within photography with a passion for creating beautiful on brand assets. Someone who is confident creating strong, engaging campaigns with proven experience working behind the camera and leading a production team.
This role will be owning all in house photography assets to support our marketing activity and any other content for wider teams to bring the RIXO brand to life, including managing freelance videographers. This role also includes supporting and managing our junior pre and post production team.
- Working to creative briefs, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensure brand guidelines/consistency is adhered to
- Working alongside and building relationships with wider RIXO team.
- Have a passion for photography and a creative on brand eye.
- Have 3 years' experience shooting both Ecom studio shots and editorial fashion campaigns
- Have experience and knowledge with film photography
- Be able to book and manage videography talent for editorials and fashion shows.
- Lead, manage and support our junior team, our production assistant and retouch assistant.
- Be able to create yearly budgets and plans for all creative asset’s shoots.
- Maintain and look after the in house studio.
We'd love someone with;
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role preferably within fashion
- BA (Hons) in Photography or similar education in photography
- Strong videography knowledge
- Knowledge of all equipment needed – e.g. Lighting, digital and film cameras.
- A strong creative individual who has an eye for artistry, detail and storytelling
- Experience working in a fast-paced growing business (experience working directly with founders is a plus)
- Excellent organisational skills
- To deliver campaign briefs on time and to agreed specifications
- Management skills
- Preference in control and use of Capture One as colour grading for photo sessions
- Preference in control of NIKON cameras as you will have in studio two professional NIKON D850 cameras
- Knowledge of studio lighting and service – you’ll be using the best system in the industry for small studios, a Pro photo kit