About the role
RIXO is growing and we want a best-in-class team to support us take the brand to the next level. We are looking for a data driven individual with proven performance marketing experience in a growing retail brand. You must be able to demonstrate ability to analyse KPIs across all digital outputs and turn these into actionable insights.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting our Head of Digital to deliver growth across all paid performance channels and the ideal candidate will have proven track record working with premium fashion brands and a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
This is a 9 month maternity cover fixed term contract.
- Support the Head of Digital to deliver the paid media strategy across all performance channels (including Affiliates, Paid Social, Display and Google channels)
- Responsible for day-to-day management of third-party agencies and challenging performance to meet business goals
- Deliver the test plan for each channel, reporting on results and implementing changes to meet channel KPIs
- Align all digital marketing activity with the seasonal trade and marketing calendar and coordinate the delivery of assets with content and creative teams
- Feed into commercially focused marketing strategies to ensure new product launches have maximum impact
- Support the launch (and ongoing management) of international marketing activations and new marketing channels
- Optimise the data feed in line with digital channel requirements
- Roll out store support strategy across paid channels working with the Head of Digital to set campaign objectives and KPIs
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure all assets adhere to channel best practice and are signed off ahead of launch date
- Update and maintain the marketing content planner to accurately reflect upcoming activity
- Respond with agility to both opportunities and poorer performing activities
- Daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting, utilising the data to support strategic decisions
- Responsible for recording and monitoring all digital marketing costs against budgets and escalating concerns
Qualifications & Experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a performance marketing role (fashion industry is ideal, not essential)
- Experience in US and international expansion is beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with experience in building relationships with stakeholders
- A self-starter and problem solver who enjoys working in a growing environment
To apply for this role please email email@example.comApply