About the role
RIXO is looking for an IT Analyst to join our IT department and support our Head of IT with the daily running of the IT function and resolve incoming support queries as we move into our next stage of growth.
You’ll help as we develop new systems and improve our ways of working. You’ll be passionate about improving processes and helping resolve IT issues.
- Deliver remote or on-site technical support Identify solutions or replacements when a repair is infeasible Support the team with hardware and software issues (e.g. BIOS / OS / applications etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc support and training to users Liaise with 3rd party support companies for larger infrastructure projects and upgrades
- Liaise with 3rd party company for integration issues Opportunity to cross-skill to Oracle Netsuite, Centric8, Shopify and Celigo systems
- Perform basic administration and smaller projects / issue resolution Assist users with queries and smaller requests (e.g. reporting)
- Provide ad-hoc training / support Develop skills to be able to take on larger pieces of work e.g. developing and supporting API’s in Celigo
Qualifications & Experience;
- 3 years+ experience in IT support covering a wide range of hardware and software issues
- Good customer-facing skills
- Well organised, good at working with 3rd parties Aptitude and interest in cross-training to business applications (Netsuite / Shopify etc.)
- Strong numerical, analytical and IT skills Good attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in retail and/or fashion preferred