About the role
We’re building a first-class customer focussed store team to deliver exceptional service to everyone who walks into a RIXO store. We’re looking for individuals who represent and can empathise with the diversity of our customer base, whether it be size, shape, background, age or demographic – everyone is welcome at RIXO.
A love for RIXO is imperative to this role, as you will live and breathe the product and brand values, using both to provide best-in-class service whilst driving our in store conversion rate up.
- Be a strong ambassador of the brand
- Have an eye for style Enjoy making people feel great
- Be confident to provide feedback and ideas to help improve the brand
- Have a can-do positive attitude Be a team player
- Willing to support others team members and manager to achieve above brand standards
- Have confidence in many forms of communication
- Be confident when approaching customers
- Become aware of the RIXO story and effortlessly share it with everyone
- Ensure customer service is your top priority at all times
- Upselling is part of your natural selling technique
- Be able to inspire customers through your own style and uniform standards
- Offer exceptional customer service and styling advice
- Want to learn the products and build a love for selling them
- Be driven by daily targets and be able to use your initiative to achieve these
- Be confident in being able to build relationships with clients instore
- Be aware and willing to maintain immaculate retail standards
- Great house keeping and health and safety aware
- Confident with adhering to GDPR guidelines
- Willing to help all sides of the business and running of a store including commercial and operational tasks.