About the role
You’ll be organising incoming deliveries, running regular reporting but most importantly making sure our wonderful customers have a seamless and positive in store experience. In a fast paced role, you’ll greet the day to day challenges with enthusiasm and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ensuring all new stock deliveries are checked and put away within company guidelines, maximising our replenishment and stock availability.
- Following our business processes and inventory standards in all your tasks.
- Use your impeccable housekeeping skills; maximising storage space and ensuring excess products are stored securely and in an efficient way. -Have a clean and go attitude, ensuring all waste and packaging is disposed of quickly and efficiently.
- Promoting a happy and safe environment by adhering to and contributing to the store health and safety procedures.
- You’ll have a great eye - you are able to carry out quality control checks and quality management on inbound stock to ensure the items our customers receive are all of high quality.
- Ensuring the shop floor is always exquisitely presented, with all stock replenished in a timely way whilst also responding to requests from the -changing room as new items are needed.
- You’ll be adept at taking stock counts with 100% accuracy and are able to report discrepancies in a timely way - working towards your KPIs and reporting on low stock items and concerns.
- Working closely with our Warehouse Manager and distribution team over incoming stock and deliveries, as well as collaborating on best working practices to ensure we have a uniform way of process and managing stock.
- You are an ambassador of RIXO, with a love for retail and fashion -You have experience in a similar stockroom or fulfilment role
- You have a hunger to learn, both new skills and to gain more knowledge on the product range and brand
- You are IT literate with good computer skills. You have knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Netsuite
- You have experience using zebra devices
- You’ll understand the importance of timely communication and enjoy working closely in a store team
- You’re exceptionally organised, enjoy improving processes and thrive on solving problems