Store Manager Job
Location- Central London
Hours- Full Time
Salary- Competitive Base + Commission and Benefits
RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage.
Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
United, #humansofrixo stand together.
Rixo are excited to be recruiting the position of Store Manager for London Locations. The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the day to day running of the store converting sales. As a representative of the Rixo brand the candidate will offer each client a unique and high-level experience.
- Using the Rixo tools provided, drive and manage instore sales
- Deliver the Rixo customer experience to a high level
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all clients
- Manage a team, driving high store standards and creating a great in-store experience
- Handle deliveries of new product and work with VM to create visual displays
- Liaise with the Press Team to create special in store events
- Work closely with Head Office and the teams in our retail stores to maximise sales
- 2 plus years luxury retail managerial experience
- Be aware of current fashion trends.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of luxury retail experience
- Be passionate about the brand and the fashion industry.
TO APPLY: email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.