Take the guess work out of choosing a loved one’s dream present and give them the RIXO Gift Card. Because our styles are adorned with hand-painted prints and original patterns, often exclusive, and always produced in limited runs, she's sure to find something special that she hasn’t received before.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to redeem your Gift Card online and in store
Enter your 16 digital card number into the “gift card and discount code” box at the checkout, then click apply.
Present your gift card or e-gift card to a member of our team when you are at the till
How to check your Gift Card balance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to send you your balance via email – please note, our Customer Care team are available Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 GMT.
How to return an item bought with a Gift Card
Please follow our normal returns process. Where a gift card was part of the payment (i.e. another payment method was used to top up the total), the refund will go towards the gift card first (up until the initial full balance), and then any remaining refund will go towards the additional payment method.
Terms & Conditions
1. Gift cards expire one year after the date of purchase.
2. Gift cards are final sale and cannot be refunded after purchase.
3. Gift cards cannot be purchased using any offer or discount code.
4. This card is not for resale. It cannot be exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be made available for products purchased with it.
5. If lost or stolen, you will not be entitled to a refund. RIXO will not be liable for purchases made on this card without your knowledge.
6. Gift cards can only be purchased in RIXO stores and online at www.rixolondon.com, with a minimum value of £50 and a maximum value of £500.
7. If the amount of your Online Gift Card(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with an additional valid payment method.
8. If the amount of your Online Gift Card(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored for your next purchase using the same Gift Card code.
9. Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. Where an order was paid for partially by a gift card and then returned, the refund will go towards the gift card first (up until the initial full balance) and then any remaining refund will go towards the other original payment method.
10. VAT will not be charged on Online Gift Card; this is charged when the gift card is redeemed.
11. Gift cards are not credit notes or discount codes and are treated differently in our terms and on our site.
12. Our gift cards are only available to purchase in pounds (GBP). If a gift card is redeemed in any other currency, the value of the gift card may be impacted by currency fluctuations which are determined via the exchange rate at the time of purchase.