About the role
RIXO’s story began in the London living room of best friends Henrietta & Orlagh, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is making all our customers feel the best version of themselves.
Filling a gap in the contemporary market with feminine shapes and high-quality materials from everyday to Occasion wear. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
This role goes beyond simply responding to queries and focusses on building great relationships with our customer base as part of our growth strategy. The individual will deliver exceptional customer care, by providing a personal, professional, and timely customer response via the phone, email, and live chat ensuring that RIXO surpasses customer expectations and resolves issues at all times.
Under the direction of the Customer Experience Manager, our Customer Experience Assistant will take ownership of customer responses across all social media platforms and review sites, providing a timely and consistently high level of service, as well as actively building relationships with our customers across all communication mediums.
- Respond, act with care, and resolve all customer queries, feedback, and complaints across the UK and internationally.
- Ensure all calls and voicemails are dealt with as a priority. Be clear, polite, helpful, and friendly over the phone.
- Always maintain a professional and positive attitude towards customers.
- Prioritise contacts ensuring the most urgent are dealt with first but making sure all customers receive a timely response and within 24 hours where possible.
- Ensure all responses are individual and personal to each customer.
- Direct relevant customer feedback to the appropriate department and escalate urgent issues and store complaints.
- Work with the warehouse to ensure customer orders and refunds are fulfilled and escalate any emerging issues.
- Respond to all negative reviews left across various sites within 24 hours and aim to resolve the issue for the customer.
- Respond, where possible and appropriate, to positive comments on reviews sites to keep the dialogue going with customers.
- Oversee Instagram and ensure that we are providing a consistently high level of responses across all platforms.
- Ensure responses are appropriate for each social media platform and align to the brand handwriting.
- Ensure negative posts are handled swiftly and escalated to the relevant people.
- Build rapport with customer commenting on posts (not just negative) and keep the conversation going, using opportunities to upsell products or reiterate our services.
- Attend weekly meetings with wider team to stay informed of key marketing/social activity and feedback as necessary, always with the customer front of mind.
- Provide a detailed weekly summary including key trends/suggestions (e.g. why are customers contacting us, are volumes increasing/decreasing?)
- Complete competitor research on their social media platforms and share findings.
- Zendesk super user – day to day contact with agency, onboarding new initiatives on platform, hosting regular calls with account manager.
- Yotpo super user – ensuring all reviews are interacted with (published/rejected/responded to) within 24 hours where possible.
- Deliver a proactive Surprise & Delight program as directed by the Customer Experience Manager
- Reporting Weekly log of contacts with summary of reasons and resolutions.
- Monthly lessons learnt, suggesting improvements based on contacts / reviews from previous month.
- Provide garment feedback to product teams.
- Monitoring unable to fulfil orders, returns paperwork and waiting list where required.
- Log all gifts, discounts, manual refunds and customer details where necessary.
- Record all garment faults reported and feedback to the Garment Technologists for review.
- React quickly to any potential emerging issues impacting service and escalate/feedback.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care candidate, with a positive can-do outlook, who solves problems creatively and always with the brand values and customer at heart. The ideal candidate will have experience in a premium fashion or lifestyle brand.Apply