Terms & Conditions
Welcome to RIXO located at www.rixolondon.com (’Site’), which is owned and operated by RIXO Limited (‘we’, ‘the Company’, ‘RIXO’, ‘RIXO London’, ‘our’ or ’us’, as applicable). For further information about our contact details, and us please go to our contact us section. Our Site provides information about us, our collections, our blog and also showcases and sells our 0garments (“Products”). You can purchase our Products from the Site and find out information about our current collections and Products.
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and the related policies and that you agree to comply with them. Every time you wish to order Products from this Site, please check these Terms and related policies to ensure you understand the Terms and policies, which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 06.04.2023. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us.
Every reasonable care and attention has been taken to ensure that all the descriptions and colours of our Products that appear on RIXO are accurate. We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. All Products shown on the Site are subject to availability.
Before submitting your order, ensure that all the information you have provided is correct and the items within your basket comprise your total order. You have the option to add and remove goods from your basket up to the point when you click “complete payment”. Please contact customer care, if you feel you have made a mistake in placing your order and they can assist in making any corrections necessary. You will receive an email confirming your order.
Order placed online are considered an offer of purchase and are subject to acceptance and availability. We try to ensure that stock availability is accurate at the time of order placement, but sometimes stock can sell out quickly. If you purchase an item which is unavailable we will notify you as soon as possible and provide a refund for that product. As the customer it is your responsibility to ensure that all order information provided whilst placing your order is accurate.
Cancelling an order
You have a legal right to cancel a Contract (under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013) within 14 days of receipt by you of the Product (“Relevant Period”). Accordingly, during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us, by email (email@example.com), of your decision to cancel the Contract and, provided you return the Product to us within 14 days, receive a refund.
Once we have received the Products and provided they are still in the original condition with all tags still attached, we will refund the total price you have paid for the Products on the card you paid, within 14 days of our decision to refund you. Please allow for this. However, if you chose enhanced delivery, we will only refund up to the amount of our usual standard delivery costs.
Our returns, exchange and cancellation policy is set out below. This policy together with our General Terms and Payment and Delivery policy contains the terms that govern the use of the Site and the orders you place and purchase.
Any defined terms used in this Returns, Exchanges and Cancellation Policy will have the meaning given to them in the General Terms and other policies.
Please contact our customer care team if you have any further questions.
If your parcel does not arrive within the expected timeframe, please contact our customer care team as soon as possible as this may affect our ability to trace the parcel and issue a refund or organise a replacement.
The cost of delivery is set out on our delivery page on our site.
Customs duties and taxes
For UK customers there are no import duties and taxes charged once the parcel reaches its destination
For all other locations any customs duties and taxes on deliveries are charged once the parcel reaches its destination. For customers in the EU RIXO will pay these costs on behalf of the customer on arrival into the country of destination.
For all other countries these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we do not have control over these charges and cannot inform you what these costs will be as they will vary from country to country.
Will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order and once the card details have been cleared to ensure the credit/debit card that is being used is yours, or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Rixo, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is taken in advance. Please find Clearpay FAQ's here, and Klarna FAQs here.
Gift cards expire one year after the date of purchase. Gift cards are final sale and cannot be refunded after purchase. Gift cards cannot be purchased using any offer or discount code.
- If the amount of your Gift Card(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid /debit credit card.
- If the amount of your Gift Card(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored for your next purchase using the same Gift Card code.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are available in UK Sterling (GBP) values only. If a card is purchased or spent in any other currency, charges will be made in the GBP equivalent amount via the exchange rate at the time of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are accepted online and at RIXO's London stores.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards expire one year after the date of purchase. They cannot be returned or refunded.
- If the amount of your Gift Card or E-Gift Card does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid payment method.
- If the amount available on your Gift Card or E-Gift Card exceeds the cost of your purchase, the remaining balance will be stored for your next purchase.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Where an order was paid for partially by a gift card and then returned, the refund will go towards the gift card first (up until the initial full balance) and then any remaining refund will go towards the other original payment method.
- VAT will not be charged on Gift Card; this is charged when the gift card is used.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are treated differently from discounts and credit notes in our Terms and on our site.
- Gift cards may be used to purchase items on promotion, but we cannot accept credit notes for any promotion items. Please, note that our gift cards are only available in pounds (GBP). If a gift card is redeemed in any other currency, the value of the gift card may be impacted by currency fluctuations which are determined via the exchange rate at the time of purchase.
- One discount code, offer, credit note or promotion per order. Discount codes, offers, credit notes or promotions cannot be combined or applied to previously placed orders.
- Discount codes cannot be combined with any other promotion/markdown, only one discount code can be used per order.
- Discount codes cannot be used on items in the Bridal Collection, Sale, Archive or the Keep Box.
- Discount codes can be used once per customer unless otherwise stated.
- Discount codes may be subject to a time and date restriction, they cannot be used once the expiry date has passed.
- If an order was redeemed using a discount code or the item purchased was a reduced price (also known as : markdown), the returns window is 14 days.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the offer at any time
First time customers 10% discount
Only applicable to first purchases for customers who are email subscribers.
Discount not valid on Sale, Archive, True Vintage and Bridal collections.
RIXO x Vinterior Competition
- Competition closes at midnight on the 5th March.
- Must be 18+ and a UK resident to enter.
- Winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email by RIXO.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
Please note, terms and conditions apply. Card payments only (excluding American Express), cash will not be accepted. All sample sale products are sold as seen and cannot be refunded or exchanged. Sizes available per style may vary. Shopping bags will not be provided, please bring your own. Large bags and suitcases are prohibited. Entry to the sample sale will only be permitted to customers who have booked a time slot. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase sample sale items.
Refunds & Returns
Visit our refunds and returns policy here.
Faulty and mis-described products
Please note that we will not accept returns and provide refunds if a fault arises from fair wear and tear, wilful or accidental damage, negligence by you or a third party, abnormal or inappropriate storage or working conditions or maintenance, failure to operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the Products by you or a third party that is not authorised by us or the manufacturer.
You should provide us with proof of purchase when seeking to return a faulty or mis-described item. You will need to arrange for return of the item(s) to us. We will inspect all items that we receive from you. We will offer to arrange to replace the Product with a new one or reimburse you for the full cost of the item (but not the value of any promotional code(s) used) to your original payment method within 30 days of our receipt of the faulty or mis-described item. You have certain rights as a consumer, including legal rights relating to the repair and replacement of faulty goods. Nothing in these Terms will reduce these legal rights. For further information about your legal rights, please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
No products purchased at our sample sales can be returned for refunds or exchanges.
We cannot accept returns of our Keep Box gift packaging.
For swimwear, your return will not be accepted if the hygiene strip is removed or altered, or the item(s) otherwise shows signs of wear. We cannot accept returns of earrings or face covering for hygiene reasons and as our Sustainable Stocking Bundle contains a face covering, we cannot accept returns of this product.
All Bridal Collection products must be returned in their original condition within 14 days of purchase with all tags attached and in their Bridal Packaging- including hangers, garment bags and other accessories where included.
We're not able to issue refunds or exchanges for items that have clear signs of wear (including make-up, marks or stains), have been returned outside the returns window or are without their original tags. We will notify you if this is the case and ask that you arrange shipping of your order back to your address at your own cost. We're not liable for these items while they are stored at our warehouse. If you do not arrange collection of these items in the 6 months, they will be donated.
Gifts with purchase. For any returns where the value kept is less than the stated free gift threshold, the value of the gift will be deducted from the refund unless the free gift is returned.
PLEASE NOTE: Refunds can take up to 10 working days to arrive into your bank account or PayPal account once processed.
If you have received a Product and it is not faulty or mis-described then you may return the order and obtain a refund for that Product provided you notify us in the manner set out and within the period set out in the section.
For details on how to make a return, please visit our returns page. Otherwise, you can send the order back via your own method after requesting a return on your account. We will not reimburse you for any delivery, custom charges or other costs that you incur in returning the goods to us. Your relevant order number must be quoted on all returns.
You may of course inspect the Products that you purchase from us. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our Products. Accordingly, please do not damage the Products whilst you inspect them and please store and handle all Products with care and in a manner that is appropriate for the type of Product. Products must be returned complete (i.e. with any accessories or other parts that you receive with the Products) and, where possible, with all original packaging.
RIXO does not offer exchanges.
Promises, liability and disclaimer
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “information only” basis. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all promises, warranties, conditions, or representations relating to the Site and its content, whether express, implied, oral or written. In particular:
- We do not make any promises as to the truth, accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of the content or information that appears on the Site and you should not rely on it being accurate, truthful or complete; and
- By using the Site you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks, characteristics and limitations of the internet, particularly in terms of technical performance of the Site, response times to view, verify or transfer information; and the risks inherent in all third party links, connections and transfers via the Internet; and
- We do not make any promises about the availability or accessibility of the Site or promise that your access to the Site, the content on it or the services we provide will be delivered uninterrupted, in a timely manner or error-free; and
- We are not responsible for any data or information uploaded by any users or visitors including any content posted, uploaded or published on the Site. It is your responsibility to make backup copies of any of the content you post, upload or publish on the Site and we strongly recommend that you do so.
You agree that your access and use of the Site and its content is at your own risk. We do not have any knowledge of, or control over, the particular purposes for which the information and content available on the Site is used. The content and information that we make available on the Site is provided for information only. Accordingly, we exclude any and all liability for any loss of any nature suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of your use of any of the information or content available on the Site or of making any decision, or refraining from making any such decision, based wholly or partly on any expression of opinion, statement or other information contained in the content available on the Site.
We make no promises in respect of any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, cancelbot, logic bomb or any other form of programming routine designed to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation including transmission arising from your download of any content, software you use to download the content, the Site or the servers that make it available. In this respect you agree that it is your responsibility to install suitable anti-virus and security software on your computer hardware and other devices to protect against any such bugs, viruses or other such harmful programming routines. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
Whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Smart Works Charity donation
RIXO's Smart Works charity donation will run from 12th September 2023 until stocks last. RIXO agrees to a minimum commitment of £5,000 +VAT to Smart Works Charity through promotions. Smart Works Charity number: 1080609.
You agree only to use the Site in accordance with these Terms. You agree that you will compensate us (and our employees, officers, agents and suppliers) in full for any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees we incur that arise out of any breach by you of these Terms (including any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of the Site) or any liability we incur as a result of the use of the Site by you and any other person that uses your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
All of the content on the Site is owned by (and all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in that content, shall at all times remain vested in) us or our licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
Our content includes any information or other material found on or via the Site, including without limitation text, databases, graphics, videos, photographs, software and all other features found on or via the Site.
We make the Site and our content available through the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may view the Site’s pages and content online and may, where necessary, print individual pages of the Site on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on your computer for your non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use any of the content on the Site, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms without our prior written consent. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
To be clear, you are not in any circumstances permitted to:
- Make commercial use of any such content;
- Edit any such content; or
- Remove, obscure or otherwise tamper with any copyright and proprietary notices that relate to, or are contained within, the content.
“RIXO”, “RIXO LONDON” and any other trademarks appearing on our Site, are trademarks of Rixo Limited. All rights are reserved. No permission is given
in respect of the use of any of these marks or brands, and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
General prohibitions on access and use of this Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- To knowingly transmit, send or upload any data or other material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms; Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the Site;
- Any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You shall not carry out data mining, screen scraping or crawling of this Site, its pages or its content or use any process or processes that send automated queries to this Site unless you have obtained our prior written consent.
Third party software
You acknowledge that you may need to download and activate certain software in order to use certain content provided and sold on the Site. This software will be clearly identified on the Site. In order to use such third-party software or technology, you may have to accept the terms of a licence agreement with that third party. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or control over such third-party software.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we prohibit users of the Site from submitting, uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any materials that infringe or violate another person’s intellectual property rights. It is our policy to comply with clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you wish to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement or a counter-notice, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Additionally, it is our policy to terminate usage rights and any applicable user accounts of users we determine to be repeat infringers of others’ copyright. Content hosted on third-party websites accessible from this Site is the responsibility of those websites, and not our responsibility. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third-party website, and you have not authorised the use of your content, please contact the administrator of the hosting website directly to have the content removed.
- The RIXO Alterations service is exclusive to our King’s Road Flagship store
- This service is available for vintage and RIXO garments accepted at the store
- Price estimates given when a piece is taken for alteration are subject to change
- You will only be charged for work completed unless you request our express service, which includes a £20 surcharge
- Alterations cannot be made to items pre-purchase
- RIXO reserves the right to decline alterations requests
- Altered items cannot be returned for refund, whether the work was completed by us or elsewhere
- Read more about this service here
Harper Concierge Service
RIXO partners with Harper Concierge to provide an at-home Try Before You Buy service in Greater London. If you select this service, Harper Concierge has a contractual obligation to deliver it to you. They will collect information and data that is necessary for the performance of this contract with you that fall under their Terms in conjunction with ours.
Harper Try Before You Buy Service
We provide an at-home Try Before You Buy service in the mainland UK (this excludes N.Ireland). To see our Harper Try Before You Buy service FAQs and full Terms and conditions please see the bottom of our FAQs page.
- RIXO Pre-Orders are facilitated by Purple Dot. Purple Dot sends additional communications throughout the Pre-Order process.
- All Pre-Order communications will be sent to the email address registered to your RIXO account, including details of how to cancel and any updates on your Pre-Order.
- You can learn how to make a RIXO Pre-Order here.
- Pre-Orders are not available for RIXO Next UK Working Day Delivery.
- Pre-Orders may not be used in conjunction with our Harper Concierge Service.
- Read about Purple Dot’s Terms of Service here: https://www.getpurpledot.com/information/privacy-policy
RIXO Pre-Loved is a King’s Road Flagship-exclusive service through which customers may swap their previously purchased items for E-Vouchers of values determined by RIXO. These may be spent on rixolondon.com and at RIXO stores. RIXO Pre-Loved items are also available to purchase at our King’s Road Flagship.
Pre-Loved Items You Swap
- Please view the RIXO Pre-Loved page to learn about used items RIXO will consider.
- RIXO reserves the right to reject any Pre-Loved item offered.
- Maximum 3 items per transaction.
- All items must have been purchased more than three months prior
- There will be a monthly number of units we can accept in store, so our acceptance is subject to demand.
RIXO Pre-Loved E-Vouchers
- RIXO Pre-Loved E-Vouchers are swapped for previously owned RIXO items accepted by our RIXO King’s Road Flagship team
- Voucher values vary and are offered based on a garment’s style and condition
- Voucher values are set and selected at RIXO’s discretion
- RIXO reserves the right to decline to swap an E-Voucher for any Pre-Loved item
- Pre-Loved E-Voucher acceptance is final, these cannot be returned or refunded
- Pre-Loved E-Vouchers may be used by entering the Voucher Code at checkout on rixolondon.com or presenting your voucher at checkout in any RIXO store
- Pre-Loved E-Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash
- Pre-Loved E-Vouchers may not be used to purchase a RIXO Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Pre-Loved E-Vouchers may not be used in combination with discount codes
Pre-Loved Items You’ve Bought
- RIXO Pre-Loved items are only available at our King’s Road Flagship.
- RIXO Pre-Loved items are final sale and may not be refunded by any method. Our Returns Portal will not accept any attempt at such returns.
- All Pre-Loved items are used and priced by RIXO below the original RRP according to their condition and our expertise.
- Pre-Loved prices are final and set at RIXO’s discretion.
- In purchasing a Pre-Loved item, you consent to both the price as set and any characteristics the item may have developed as a result of previous ownership.
RIXO Rental is only available to UK customers. For all rental terms and conditions please visit www.rixorental.com
RIXO True Vintage
- RIXO True Vintage Products are used items that become available at RIXO King’s Road and on this Site in capsules launched throughout the year.
- Vintage items cannot be size inclusive, replaced or restocked
- Vintage items are priced at our discretion
- In purchasing them, you agree to both the price set and the unique characteristics a True Vintage items has developed and may develop over time as a result of previous ownership
- RIXO True Vintage items purchased at RIXO King’s Road are not available for return or exchange. True Vintage items purchased online cannot be exchanged but may be returned via our online returns process.
Severability. If any part of these Terms are found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms will not be affected and shall remain in force. For the avoidance of doubt, should these Terms or any part of them be deemed void or voidable, this shall not affect the validity of any licence provided under these Terms and policies.
Reliance on these Terms. We intend to rely on these written Terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any contract between us. We and you will be legally bound by these Terms.
Events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In such circumstances including fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, trade disputes, lock outs, restrictions of imports or exports, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war, our inability or delay in performing our obligations will not be deemed to be in breach of contract.
References to ‘including’ and other similar expressions. In these Terms, words that appear after the expression ‘include’, ‘including’, ‘other’, ‘for example’, ‘such as’ or ‘in particular’ (or any similar expression) will not limit the meaning of the words appearing before such expression.
Assignment. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
Waiver. If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore your breach, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms again.
Exclusion of third party rights. These Terms do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to them (or any contract made under them), except that the provisions of these Terms may be enforced by any of our licensors subject to and in accordance with the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Language. These Terms may be presented to you in more than one language. However, the English language version of these Terms shall prevail. The contract between us will be concluded in English.
Governing law and jurisdiction. Any disputes or claims between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms or any contract made under them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any disputes or claims arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Nothing in this paragraph shall deprive consumers of the right to bring or defend proceedings in their home state nor of the protection afforded to them by the mandatory rules of law of the country in which they live.
Changes to these terms
We may make changes to these Terms at any time by sending you an email with the modified Terms or by posting a copy of them on the Site. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of our email or the date on which we post the modified terms on the Site, whichever is the earlier. If you continue to use the Site after that period has expired, it means that you accept any such changes.
This Site is owned by RIXO Limited, a company incorporated in England. The registered office address is:
Unit 1 & 2 Barrel Yard, Vinery Way, Hammersmith, W6 0LQ
Our registered company number is: 9424938
Phone: 020 3355 9097